Using this, the information provided in the assessment, begins to develop various frames of what WINNING would entail and what it would look like..
- Develop awareness of the world around you, and how it is changing.
- Gather intelligence to distinguish between certainty and uncertainty
- Synthesize information to build scenarios.
- Ensure effective decision-making.
- Reflect on your own meaning of WINNING.
This program is delivered over 10 lessons of 45 minutes each and covers:
- Context- The defining characteristics of your environment.
- Scope The defining parameters of your focus.
- Players - The people or organizations that may have an influence on you.
- Rules of The Game - Certainties you cannot ignore.
- Key Uncertainties - Important & unpredictable phenomena with the potential to impact you.
- Scenarios - Plausible stories about how the future may play out.
- Ethical Compass - The ethical framework guiding your decision-making.
- Options - A set of informed possible choices.
- Decisions - The process of committing to a specific option.
- Meaning of Winning - Your definition of success.
“The first step toward creating an improved future is developing the ability to envision it.” – Tony Dungy